quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013

Melhor Blogger Hipotético: Branwell Bronte

January 1834

Dear Diaree,

heloow. My name is Branuel. I am seventeen ears old. I am a writer and an arteest. My phather says I am very tallented. My aunt says I am very tallented. My seesters says I am very tallented. I am will be Poete Laureated just like Meester Robert Southey. 

February 1834

Dear Diaree,

Today I paint a portrayt of my seesters. They are called Charlott, Emilee and Anne. They says I am very tallented. They like the portrayt a lot. I didnt not like it, thou. I erase my own figure from the portrayt becose today I feel very uglee.

January 1835

Dear Diaree,

I apply to the Roial Academee of Arts to become an arteest even more. I am will be there briliantest   student. 

February 1835

Dear Diaree,

The RCA didnt not accept me becose they are stoopid. Today I drink a lot becose I feel very uglee. But my seesters says I am very tallented. My phather says I am very tallented. My aunt says I am very tallented. Our dog Keeper says I am very tallented.

sometime in 1843

Dear Diaree,

Today I got a girl-friend. She is my friend. She is very, very prettee. I like her a lot. She is called Lydia. Thats the beautifulest name in the world.

sometime in 1845

Dear Diaree,

Today I was fired by Meester Robinson. Meester Robinson is husband of Lydia. He hates me. He says I be will never see Lydia again. He makes me cry a lot. He is very mean.
Today I drink a lot becose I feel very uglee. 
I wrote a poem to Lydia. It says,  And heres to you, Mrs Robinson. Jeesus loves you more then you will know, oh, oh, oh. And so do I, I, I. 

Everybody says I am very tallented. I dont not feel tallented. I feel very uglee. 

Quando as expectativas dos outros são muitas, o corpo é que paga. Sempre simpatizei com o Branwell.

2 comentários:

Maariah disse...

As saudades que eu tinha destes bloggers hipotéticos.
Para ser sincera (relembrando o inicio do post sobre a "problemática " dos mesmos) saudades não será a palavra mais correcta, pois não me lembrava deles. Mas assim que vi este post, lembrei-me logo e sim, tratei logo de voltar a ler alguns. Mesmo sem nunca os ter comentado, fã confessa, me assumo.

Tolan disse...

Isto é genial :))